Thursday, April 9, 2009

You would think that with limited time to spend at home, I would be a pro at efficiently running errands and knocking things off of the 'to do' list.
You'd be wrong. 28 days at work, and well into day 2 of my 14 days with the fam, and I realize that I am no less daunted by running errands than I was when I was working four months at sea, and two weeks at home.

How in the world you folks get your stuff done with only the hours after work and on weekends, I'll never know. I've got 2 weeks to work with, and I'm already 3 months behind.

Anyhow, The Boy is getting his cast cut off tomorrow. I'm praying that he's not going to come out of this with a gimp. He's got a mystery ailment relating to his Achilles' tendon. I figure that if a greek demigod could get taken down by a bum wheel, a 5-year old should have it looked at, and the poor little guy ends up with a cast and a serious mad on at yours truly. Anyow, I'm hoping he'll be good for Sunday. Got a big day with the family planned.

No comments: