Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vamos a Brasil!

Tomorrow starts another voyage, and with this too-short week at home at an end, I'm dreading going back to work. Like was said before, "Like a dog to its' vomit, so goes the fool to his folly." My folly this time being my bread and butter, I can take great comfort that I've got a job to go to.
There's been a festive atmosphere at the Ant Farm, when we weren't lamenting the impending tomorrow- I gave up half of my vacation for a good reason: The B family is going to Brazil in July! Tickets are purchased, visas applied for, and reservations reserved. Now comes the hard part- paying for it all!

Anyhow, in a fit of appropriateness, the good Lord has seen to make tomorrow's drive to the Big Apple one that will be carried out in driving rain. Maybe it's enough to take the lead out of my pencil, but pee on my parade or not, it's been a good week home.

No comments: