Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quiet

It's damn quiet here. Today's the halfway point of this tour for me, and crew change, so there's some fresh blood aboard, but I am here for another 14 days, and looking forward to the next cargo, some time tomorrow. We're approaching the home stretch of this particular project cargo, and, with only a few more (hopefully) loads to go, we can sail north soon after and take up our regular line of work.
 Anyhow, I'm feeling slightly nostalgic for days gone by, when I used to truly sail, where the water was blue, not brown.




2 comments:

Irish said...

Hey Paul :)

Glad to hear youre almost thru with this trip.

Did you get a chance to see the vid of the security forces taking out the pirates?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnpY8HhTwU

Paul, Dammit! said...

I did! I loved the sound of the hull ringing after the skiff bounced off. Them's my idea of a warning shot!