Sunday, May 25, 2014

camping out at home/party season

Just a few more days at the Ant Farm. Everything's broken down and boxed, and tomorrow is the day we do the last of the pre-packing prior to picking up the moving truck on Tuesday. One nice thing about being able to drive anything that flies, floats or rolls (except for a tank. I've never driven a tank. Yet.), I can rent a box truck for the move rather than spend what is basically the cost of a new compact car on transporting our crap under contract with a mover. Rather, I'm just loading up a big truck, moving the fam, and taking one of my brothers with me to share driving with. He's actually got an active CDL, so we're in good shape there. I'm not too concerned. I spent a year driving a huge box truck mounted on the back of a deuce-and-a-half, so I can handle a 12-speed if I have to.


 Anyhow, tonight I'm hanging out at home, in what's left of my place. I'll be on the road later this week,and we're taking the time to stop and sell the roses between Boston and south FL when we do leave, so hopefully I'll have a story or two to tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Paul. Be safe out there.