Tuesday, May 5, 2015

holy crap

Back to work. I'm on watch tonight, managed to get a whole 2 hours' sleep, which makes 6 hours sleep in the last 48 hours or so.

 And that was the theme of my 2 weeks at home. Too much busy. Can't brain good...

 Well, the insane amount of red meat and booze I consumed was probably responsible for that. I was actually happy to have a  reason to stop drinking about 36 hours before I flew out.

 But, yeah, successful days off. Seemed a lot longer than 14. Mad visitors; friends and family came to visit, and we went out. A lot. And barbecued in. Also a lot.

    So, while I'm not happy to be here, not fully, anyhow, it's a bit of a relief. I can start working on filling the smoking hole that is my checking account.

 And if that ain't a good indicator of the time I had, I don't know what is.

No comments: